Thursday, October 23, 2008

Things I Will No Longer Be Ashamed Of

I saw "Forces of Nature" with Sandra Bullock in the theater. I watch it every time it comes on TV. I laugh my ass off when Abby from ER's ex sings Phil Collins to her.

When I pass dogs while I'm driving, I always say, "Heeey! What's that guy doing?" out loud.

"Hope Floats" makes me bawl. I've been known to squeal with delight when it comes on.

I would totally do Benicio del Toro, even when he's all fat and gross.

Pregnant people make me uncomfortable. They may even scare me.

The Zoloft commercial with the sad little bubble hopping around makes me sob like a little girl when I have my period. I feel so happy for him at the end when he's smiling and hopping a little bouncier, but it's so sad at the beginning.

While we're on that subject, the Cymbalta commercial does the same thing, especially when there are animals involved.

I'll post more as I think of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home