Thursday, January 04, 2007

Double Fudge!

After spending a solid 5 minutes in front of the vending machine talking myself out of delicious chocolate Zingers, I settled on a low-fat and tasty alternative: Skittles. I've been hooked on Skittles since high school. As I walked to my desk, feeling proud about not pumping 30 grams of fat in my soon-to-be-in-a-bikini -on-a-cruise-ship body, I had a sinking feeling as I remembered last night's candy hearts debacle. I checked the label, and sure enough, those little asshole Skittles have gelatin in them. That just f'ing figures. I put them out by the copiers with a "Free to a Good Home" sign, found another dollar, and went back to the vending machine. The Zingers were totally laughing at me.
Stupid f'ing Skittles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home